Doing This ONE Thing Just a Few Times a Year Can Boost Your Business
“Out of sight, out of mind” is death to an insurance agent’s book of business. You want to be the name that comes to mind when your clients think of insurance, but you also don’t want to harass them.
We’ll dive into useful tips and tricks on how to stay in touch with your clients so that you can secure more business, land more referrals, and keep happier clients overall.
Why Repeat Clients Matter
So, How Often Should You Contact Clients?
Creative Ways to Stay in Touch With Clients
- Pick up the phone and check-in for a casual conversation
- Go out for a meal, a drink, a game, or whatever your client enjoys
- Send out personalized holiday cards, but also cards for birthdays, anniversaries, births, and more if you can swing it
- Ask for feedback: whether you send out a survey or ask key clients directly, it gives you important insight and makes your clients feel valued
- Send them articles and news that you think they’ll be interested in
- Host and invite them to information sessions about insurance products