Affordable Health Insurance For Those Unemployed
We’ve all been through some tough times, however, being without health insurance in those times should simply not be an option. ConsumerCoverage is here to help get you covered, even during those tough times. Our insurance partners want to help and have come together in our Consumer Marketplace to compete for your business. Take a few minutes and complete our form. We’ll then connect you with an agent that provide you with a free quote. Unemployed or not, We’ve Got You Covered!
Health Insurance During Unemployment
You may qualify for affordable health insurance during periods of unemployment by way of your state’s dedicated health insurance marketplace.
Health Insurance Options while Unemployed
6 health insurance options if you’re unemployed
- Elect to use COBRA benefits available to you by way of your most recent employer.
- Each state has a health insurance marketplace that can potentially help you find insurance at an affordable rate
- Secure a quote during annual Open Enrollment from Nov 15th-Dec 1st.
- Determine if you can be covered by your current spouse’s health insurance
- Medicaid may be an option for lower income families, children, pregnant women, the elderly or those with disabilities
- If you are 65 or older, you will qualify for Medicare
Find the Best Health Insurance If you’re Unemployed
ConsumerCoverage is all about doing one thing for you – helping you find the coverage you need, when you need it and at the best price possible. We do that by connecting high intent consumers with the nation’s top insurance companies in an open marketplace.
Take just a few minutes to complete our short form to find your coverage today!