What You Need To Know About Getting Non-Owner Car Insurance Coverage
When you are not a car owner and are driving a car that you have either borrowed or rented, you may need non-owned car insurance. This policy covers third-party bodily injuries and damage to property that is caused accidentally. You are not covered by this policy and neither is the car that has been borrowed or rented. It is important to be listed on the car owner’s policy if you are borrowing it from a relative or family member.
Buy Insurance Online
What Is The Ideal Time To Get Non-Owner Car Insurance Policy?
Non-Owner Car Insurance Quote
Here Is the Process of Buying Non-Owner Insurance
- Provide your basic driving background information.
- Get information about the different companies providing insurance coverage and their insurance rate quotes.
- Select the company that is giving you the best deal.
- Make a down payment to activate coverage. The amount needed will depend on the company and state.
- Find out coverage details from the auto insurance company. Your agent would need your state notification number for non owner SR-22 insurance where applicable. This is not required by all states.
- Either the agent will purchase your insurance or SR-22 will be directly filed by the insurance company.