Shopping for Individual Health Insurance
Though an increasing number of employees are eligible for employer health plans, there is still a need for affordable individual health insurance. Perhaps you are not eligible, the plan is very expensive or too limited in terms of provider choice? Health insurance options for individuals are available here at ConsumerCoverage. With our selection of reputable companies, this is the best place to shop for and buy individual health insurance.
You Have Options with Individual Health Insurance Coverage
Assessing your health care needs is a start. Have a trusted physician, hospital? Make sure they are in the plan.
Find Insurance Coverage For Individual Health
What’s Included in Coverage?
Individual health insurance providers must, according to ACA standards, provide the following in all individual health plans. However, it is important to note that you are responsible to ascertain if your trusted providers are part of the insurers network or plan.
- Outpatient care that includes physician’s visits
- Emergency Room care
- Pregnancy and maternity services
- Mental health and substance abuse services
- Prescription drugs
- Services and devices for recovery
- Laboratory tests
- Preventative services like screenings,immunizations and birth control
Compare Individual Health Insurance Plans
If you enter your zip code here & complete our short form, you can receive individual health insurance quotes specific to your area & needs within minutes. There is no obligation to purchase but you can see and compare as well as buy individual health insurance right here.
A Final Word on the Types of Plans Available
There are variations of individual different health plans as levels. The following types of plans are available:
- HMO: Preventative care is a strong feature of this type of plan performed within a network of providers and facilities. Out of network expenses can be high.
- PPO: Preferred Provider Organizations provide more traditional services but offer greater discounts and deductibles to providers in the PPO.
- EPO: Exclusive Provider Organization is the most restrictive plan offering coverage only in network
Get Started Now Comparing Rates
Personalized quotes in less than 2 minutes.
No signup required.