Find the Best Home Renters Insurance Policy Online
Protect your personal property with a renters insurance policy, get your low-cost renters insurance quote today. A renters insurance policy will cover your personal property, such as TV’s, furniture and bicycles both in your home and away. Renters insurance even extends to persona items in your vehicle as those types of things are typically not covered by your car insurance. Get Covered, get your free quote today!
- Protect Your Personal Property: Your landlords property owner policy won’t cover your stuff
- Liability Coverage for Occupants: Coverage in the event of a claim for injury or damage to others property in your apartment.
- Temporary Housing Coverage: If your apartment is damaged and unlivable, a renters policy may provide for temporary housing
Why you may want a Renters Insurance Policy
Typically a rental will not extend insurance coverage to tenants for personal property unless damaged by a loss covered by the owners policy. In addition, items in your car are not covered by your car insurance but can be covered by your renters policy.
Some key things a renters insurance policy may cover
Protection for your personal items can be quite affordable. Below is a list of some items your renters policy may cover:
- Electronics and home appliances (TV, Computers, Bikes, etc)
- Clothing and furniture items
- Damage to other peoples property while in your home in the even of a covered loss
- Coverage for injuries to others (up to your policy limits) while in your premises during a covered loss.
Find the Affordable Renters Insurance Policy
ConsumerCoverage is here to help you find cheap renters insurance quotes online. Simply complete our short form and Get Covered!
Your personal possessions are important to you, don’t leave them uncovered and exposed to loss. Protect what you value & Find Coverage today!